Categories


  » Home
  » About Forex
  » Forex Scam

Most Popular Articles


Becoming a Currency Trader - 3 Vital Tips For Success

Becoming a Currency Trader - 3 Vital Tips For Success
Sponsors


ADV HERE

Search




Forex Articles - Read and Download Free Articles About Forex Market, Forex Trading Articles, Forex Brokerage, Forex Strategy, Forex Charts and Forex Basics


Learn Forex Trading - A Box Of Essential Indicators For Bigger Profits

By : Sacha Tarkovsky
View : 0 Times

To learn Forex trading, you need to know the best technical indicators to incorporate in your Forex trading strategy.

Here we outline a toolbox of essential indicators - and give some tips on how to use them for big forex profits. Anyone serious about making profits should include them in their forex trading strategy, so here they are.

If you want to learn Forex trading, you need to spot trends and you need to confirm entry with price momentum in your favor.

1. Trend Confirmation

Trend lines are your first clue to important support and resistance, which is the basis of all good forex trading systems.

You need to know where important support or resistance is - and you can easily spot this by drawing trend lines.

Moving averages are another great indicator to identify trends, so moving averages combined with trend lines are all that you need.

Many traders simply like to buy into support - or sell into resistance and "hope" the trade is going to go their way, if you rely on "hope" you will lose you need confirmation.

2. Indicators for Entry and Exit

When you take a currency-trading signal, you should have short-term price momentum in your favour.

If short-term price momentum is not in your favour the odds of winning are dramatically reduced.

Two great indicators are RSI and Stochastic.

Both give an excellent visual picture of the strength of price.

You can learn how to visually spot price momentum changes easily and you don't need to understand the equation behind them - just look at the visual set ups.

Many Forex traders use Bollinger bands and MACD for timing trade signals - this is wrong - they gauge volatility - so only use them for that purpose not executing trading signals.

3. Contrary Trading Tools

Do you want to get advance warning of every major trend change?

Of course you do! Then take a look at these indicators.

1. % Bullish

2. Net Traders Position Report

These two indicators are not commonly used by Forex traders - yet they give you advance warning of all the big trends and of course the big profits.

You need to gauge when to enter (use momentum indicators) - but the %

Bullish, and Net Traders Position Report will tell you when a big move is shaping up.

Consider this fact:

Currency markets have huge trend changes when the fundamental consensus is extremely bullish or bearish - and the % Bullish measures peoples view of the market.

In simple terms when the consensus is over 80%, then price is too bullish, on the other hand, when the consensus is under 20% then price is too bearish, a trend change is therefore on the cards.

After looking at the above tool you can confirm a trend change is due further by looking at Net Traders Positions, published bi weekly by the CFTC.

It relates to the futures markets, but movements in currencies tend to mirror the set ups.

You can track hedgers - these are the real pro traders.

These traders know the fair value of a currency - it's their living. You then compare the hedger's positions with the speculators - who always get the major turning points wrong and trade on the emotions of greed and fear.

If you're trading online currencies and you see hedgers going the opposite way to speculators - and this is backed up by the % bullish being over bought or oversold - then a major trend change is on the way.

It's then time to look at your charts - in order to time an entry opposite to the majority.

In Forex markets contrary trades offer you the biggest reward for the lowest risk - and the % Bullish and Net Traders Position Report will help act on these high profit opportunities.

So now you know the best tools, which when combined with your Forex education, could really make a big difference to your bottom line up Forex trading and their all easy to understand and use, so try them and see them help your currency trading success.

About the author:
5 FREE Trader PDF's Much More Trade like a pro with our user-friendly online trading platforms , free demo account, $100 minimum investment, tight pip spreads, and 24-hour professional support. Grab your FREE PDF's NOW: forexbroker.com" target=_blank>http://www.bestonlineforexbroker.com


2008 - Daooer - Free Forex Articles And FX Resources. All Rights Reserved.